Color Book Ornament Sets
Print sets of mix and match large and small ornaments to decorate for holidays or events. Transform the office cubicle, schoolroom, home and party place into wonderlands of colorful holiday flair with these interesting holiday and event patterns. Patterns can be applied to mediums or white paper. Print patterns onto card stock or stiff paper then trace patterns onto different colored aluminum foil sheets. Affix to the stiff paper to make perfect holiday tree ornaments.
Trace onto soft colorful foam sheets or felt squares for soft decorations mixed with both solid colors and glittered sheets. Use hole punch to create the hole for strings, hangers or yarn to hang the decorations (or self-stick removable tape to affix to walls and windows).
These ornament printable images are a mixture of various shapes and sizes of Christmas cheer baubles, candy canes, Christmas Trees, snowmen and cute animal shaped ornaments. Print on magnet sheets or decal material to plaster your refrigerator door with Christmas spirit.
Hang the ornaments on a Christmas tree, in windows, or anywhere bright colorful decorations are desired. Construct a large paper wall-tree with shades of green construction paper, or draw a large tree format on a sheet of easel pad paper to tack onto a wall or other flat surface.
Materials To Keep On Hand
Paper Trivia: Did you know that you can only fold a sheet of printer paper in half seven times? Give it a try. It doesn't matter how thick or thin the paper is, once you get to the seventh fold, the paper will not bend or budge.
Sun catchers. To create a translucent, stained glass ornaments effect, apply a bit of lemon oil to the back sides of paper ornaments to create a.
Hang the ornaments on trees, in windows, anywhere bright colorful decorations are desired.
Construct a large paper-tree for the wall with shades of green construction paper. Draw a large tree on a sheet of easel pad paper to tack onto a wall or other flat surface, then decorate with paper ornaments.
- Types of Paper:
- Construction - many colors
- Copier - many colors
- Cardstock - many colors
- Paper tubes - TP tissue, paper towel and gift-wrap
- Foam craft sheets - many colors
- Magnet sheets - Make refrigerator magnets
- Stiff Stencil - Paint repeating patterns on items, embroidery, latch-hook rug patterns
- Felt sheets - Make filled or layered ornaments
- Some Mediums & Tools to keep handy for the creative process.
- Colorful Markers - fine to thick point
- Wax Crayons - stock up around school sales
- Water color sets - and plastic tablecloths
- Chalk - many colors
- Colored pencils - many colors
- Tempura finger paints - primary colors - mixing to discover is half the fun
- Paint brushes - fine tip to standard school size child's brush size at least.
- Straws - paper not plastic
- Tooth picks - age appropriate
- Sponges - cut into shapes or purchase for blotting paint shapes
- Needlepoint, embroidery thread and stretcher hoops
- Puffy paint and glitter - to draw words, images and shapes on cloth
- Wine corks
- Celluclay - A handy pulverized paper product that resembles clay for paper mache'
- Modeling clay - reusable, come in colors, good for making molds
- Pottery clay - Only if you expect to use a kiln
- Silicon molds and release spray
- Wooden shapes - to paint for ornaments and gifts
- Decal sheets for window decals
- Cloth scrap pieces left overs from sewing
- Clay modeling tools - ll sorts, combs, forks, dental picks, anything to make interesting cuts and patterns
- Plain tee shirts